We are seeking a Web Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including but not limited to creating custom WordPress themes and plugins, custom web tools and integrations, HTML emailers.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality, both within the WordPress platform and as standalone scripts
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
· The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
· Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related Web Development Experience, minimum of 2 years with WordPress specifically
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to build responsive email marketing templates from design files
- Detail-oriented in context of a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Keen ability to multi-task; self-starter
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed