This position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the Finance Department.
This includes: preparing, verifying and processing invoices and completing general clerical accounting duties.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Previous invoicing and billing experience.
- Excellent attention to detail especially as it pertains to accuracy with invoices and the level of detail and attention needed for all tasks and duties.
- Excellent ability with mathematical, analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks with deadlines and time sensitive information.
- Proficient in Windows software applications.
- Working knowledge of Excel computer program.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability in verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high -energy level/speed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and help fellow colleagues, as well as working independently.
- Demonstrated ability to uphold confidential information.
- Experience working in an office environment within a hospitality industry would be an asset.
- A graduate of, or working towards a college-level bookkeeping/accounting program is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed